Volume 98, Issue 330: Apr 2013
1. News from Somewhere: Enhanced Sociability and the Composite Definition of Utopia and Dystopia (pages 145-173) - Gregory Claeys
2. A Brotherhood of Britons? Public Schooling, esprit de corps and Colonial Officials in Africa, c.1900-1939 (pages 174-190) - Christopher Prior
3. Operation Market Garden: Strategic Masterstroke or Battle of the Egos? (pages 191-201) - Martin Watts
4. Grassroots Conservatism in Post-War Britain: A View from the Bottom Up (pages 202-225) - Gidon Cohen and Lewis Mates
5. Apparent Perfection: The Image of John F. Kennedy (pages 226-246) - Mark White
1. Of Sodomites, Effeminates, Hermaphrodites, and Androgynes: Sodomy in the Age of Peter Damian (pages 247-250) - Tom Licence
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223