Volume 98, Issue 329: Jan 2013
1. Kings and Lords in Tenth-Century Cornwall (pages 2-22) - Charles Insley
2. Regional Communities and Royal Authority in the Late Old English Kingdom: The Crisis of 1051-1052 Revisited (pages 23-40) - Ann Williams
3. Richard Guldeford's Pilgrimage: Piety and Cultural Change in Late Fifteenth- and Early Sixteenth-Century England (pages 41-78) - Rob Lutton
4. Sociable Sleeping in Early Modern England, 1660-1760 (pages 79-104) - Sasha Handley
5. Resignation of a First Sea Lord: Mountbatten and the 1956 Suez Crisis (pages 105-134) - Adrian Smith
6. Ethnic Cleansing, Ethical Smearing and Irish Historians (pages 135-144) - David Fitzpatrick
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223