Volume 97, Issue 327: Jul 2012
1. Submission and Homage: Feudo-Vassalic Bonds and the Settlement of Disputes in Ottonian Germany (pages 355-379) - Levi Roach
2. An Abortive Attempt to Defend an Episcopal Reputation: The Case of Archbishop Edwin Sandys and the Innkeeper's Wife (pages 380-401) - Sarah Bastow
3. A Piece of Coastal Crust: The Origins of a Second World War Defence Landscape at Walberswick, Suffolk (pages 402-430) Robert Liddiard and David Sims
4. The Hidden History of Graham Greene's Vietnam War: Fact, Fiction and The Quiet American (pages 431-452) - Kevin Ruane
5. The Colour of Feminism: White Feminists and Race in the Women's Liberation Movement (pages 453-475) - Natalie Thomlinson
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223