Volume 100, Issue 342: Oct 2015
1. Introduction (pages 507–516) Alexandra Walsham
2. The Elizabethan Puritan Movement (1967) (pages 517–534) Peter Lake
3. Archbishop Grindal 1519–1583: The Struggle for a Reformed Church (1979) (pages 535–543) Kenneth Fincham
4. The Religion of Protestants: The Church in English Society, 1559-1625 (1982) (pages 544–558) Alexandra Walsham
5. The Birthpangs of Protestant England: Religious and Cultural Change in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries (1988) (pages 559–572) Peter Marshall
6. The Reformation (2003); or, Religious Change in Early Modern Europe from a Safe Distance (pages 573–583) Mark Greengrass
7. Richard Bancroft and Anti-Puritanism (2012) (pages 584–598) John Morrill
8. The Essays of Patrick Collinson: Or, Politics with the Religion Put Back (pages 599–608) Ethan H. Shagan
9. ‘A mere historian’: Patrick Collinson and the Study of Literature (pages 609–625) Paulina Kewes
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223