Authors: James Woodcock, Matt Bradshaw. Updated by Dr Duncan Marks., 24th November 2014
Part 2 of our Thrive as an NQT guide takes you through predictions data, planning a school trip, continual professional development and after your NQT year.
Chapter 7: How useful is predictions data?
- How useful is predictions data?
- Reflecting what has been taught...
- Can we have truly objective assessment criteria?
- Are assessment data comparable across subjects?
- Can we use predication data?
- How does the use of data affect teaching and learning?
- Does data-based assessment encourage grade inflation?
- So what can we do?
- Suggested additional reading
Chapter 8: Planning a school trip
- Planning a School Trip
- Educational advice
- Using a 'Local study' for a local trip
- History Trip checklist
Chapter 9: Continual professional development
- Continual Professional Development
- Choosing a course
- Minding the pennies
- Spread the word
- Working collaboratively
Chapter 10: After your NQT year
- After your NQT year
About the Authors
- About the Authors