Volume 100, Issue 339: Jan 2015
1. From Tyrant to Unfit Monarch: Marchamont Nedham's Representation of Charles Stuart and Royalists during the Interregnum (pages 1-20) - Benjamin Woodford
2. Images of Kingship: Charles I, Accession Sermons, and the Theory of Divine Right (pages 21-39) - Elena Kiryanova
3. You have free access to this content
‘Citizen Emperor': Political Ritual, Popular Sovereignty and the Coronation of Napoleon I (pages 40-57) - Philip Dwyer
4. You have free access to this content
Autobiography as a Micrometer for Empire: How a Nineteenth-Century English Tailor was - and was not - an Absent-Minded Imperialist (pages 58-84) - Christopher Ferguson
5. Confessional Calvinism and Evangelical Assurance: Isaac Nelson, Ulster Revivalism and the Assurance Controversy in the Presbyterian Church in Ireland, c.1859-1867 (pages 85-106) - Daniel Ritchie
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223