In this podcast Professor Miri Rubin of Queen Mary University of London looks at Christian-Jewish relations in Europe between 1100-1600.
1. An introduction to Jewish-Christian relations in Europe between 1100-1600.
2. An example of when Jewish-Christian relations break down.
3. How connected are Jewish communities across Europe during this period?
4. Are the Jews parts of all levels of society from the courts to the peasantry?
5. What kind of intellectual exchange is going between the Jewish, Christian and Muslim world during this period?