Volume 97, Issue 326: April 2012
1. Disraeli, Derby and the Suez Canal, 1875: Some Myths Reassessed (pages 182-203) - Geoffrey Hicks
2. Labour Identities of the Coalfield: The General Election of 1931 in County Durham (pages 204-229) Hester Barron
3. Living Up to Lenin: Leadership Culture and the Spanish Communist Party, 1920-1939 (pages 230-255) - Tim Rees
4. Politicians and History: The National Curriculum, National Identity and the Revival of the National Narrative (pages 256-271) - Nicola Sheldon
1. Was the American Civil War the First Modern War? (pages 272-280) - A. D. Harvey
1. The Blackwell History of Russia (pages 281-288) Christopher Read
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223