The Role of China in the Cold War
In this podcast Dr Julia Lovell of Birckbeck, University of London, discusses the role and significance of Global Maoism in the development of the Cold War.
2. Anglo-American bi-polar perceptions of the Cold War
3. Re-evaluating the role of China
4. The impact of the closing of the archives
5. What is the focus of your work?
6. What is Maoism?
7. Does Mao actively try to export Maoism?
8. Mao: the true leader of world revolution?
9. Maoism in Tanzania.
10. Maoism in Peru
11. The Sino-Soviet split
12. Rapprochement between China and the US.
13. Did the death of Mao mean the death of global Maoism?
14. Advice for teachers and students.