Volume 100, Issue 341: July 2015
1. Arson, Treason and Plot: Britain, America and the Law, 1770-1777 (pages 374-391) - Gwenda Morgan and Peter Rushton
2. James VII's Multiconfessional Experiment and the Scottish Revolution of 1688-1690 (pages 354-373) - Alasdair Raffe
3. Diehard Conservatives and the Appeasement of Nazi Germany, 1935-1940 (pages 412-435) - N. C. Fleming
4. Enforcing Religious Repression in an Age of World Empires: Assessing the Global Reach of the Spanish and Portuguese Inquisitions (pages 331-353) - François Soyer
5. Notes on Contributors (pages ii-iii)
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223