Volume 99, Issue 338: Dec 2014
1. Drapery in Exile: Edward III, Colchester and the Flemings, 1351-1367 (pages 733-753) - Bart Lambert and Milan Pajic
2. The Speed and Efficiency of the Tudor South-West's Royal Post-Stage Service (pages 754-774) - Ian Cooper
3. Technologies of the Body: Polite Consumption and the Correction of Deformity in Eighteenth-Century England (pages 775-796) - David M. Turner and Alun Withey
4. The Chartist Legacy in the British World: Evidence from New Zealand's Southern Settlements, 1840s-1870s (pages 797-818) - John Griffiths and Vic Evans
5. Presenting the History of Africans in Provincial Britain: Norfolk as a Case Study (pages 819-838) - Richard C. Maguire
6. Constitutional Change in England and the Diffusion of Regulatory Initiative, 1660-1714 (pages 839-863) - William A. Pettigrew
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223