Volume 99, Issue 337: Oct 2014
1. The Amherst Embassy and British Discoveries in China (pages 568-587) - Gao Hao
2. Toasting Fox: The Fox Dinners in Edinburgh and Glasgow, 1801-1825 (pages 588-606) - T. E. Orme
3. Eighteenth-Century Jamaica's Ambivalent Cosmopolitanism (pages 607-631) - James Robertson
4. Britain, Balkan Conflicts and the Evolving Conceptions of Militarism, 1875-1913 (pages 632-651) - Mika Suonpää
5. Britain's Crimean War Trophy Guns: The Case of Ludlow and the Marches (pages 652-669) - Roger Bartlett and Roy Payne
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223