Volume 98, Issue 333: Dec 2013
1. Through Jewish Eyes: Polemical Literature and the Medieval Papacy (pages 639-662) - Rebecca Rist
2. Learning from Home: Discourses on Education and Domestic Visual Culture in Early Modern Italy (pages 663-679) - Silvia Evangelisti
3. ‘Why don't those lazy priests answer the book?' Matthew Tindal, Censorship, Freedom of the Press and Religious Debate in Early Eighteenth-Century England (pages 680-707) - Alex Barber
4. The Charitable Corporation for the Relief of Industrious Poor: Philanthropy, Profit and Sleaze in London, 1707-1733 (pages 708-729) - Peter Brealey
5. Reinventing the Tower Beefeater in the Nineteenth Century (pages 730-749) - Janette Martin
6. Lost in Translation: The English Policeman through a German Monocle, 1848-1914 (pages 750-768) - Anja Johansen
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223