Volume 98, Issue 332: Oct 2013
1. Introduction (pages 503-510) - James Gow and Cathie Carmichael
2. Banking against Humanity: The Holocaust, the Reichsbank Loot Film and the American Prosecution at the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal (pages 511-529) - Kevin Reynolds
3. ‘Soul Destroyers': Soviet Reporting of Nazi Genocide and its Perpetrators at the Krasnodar and Khar′kov Trials (pages 530-547) - Jeremy Hicks
4. Pictures of Peace and Justice from Nuremberg to the Holocaust: Nuremberg: Its Lesson for Today, Memory of the Camps, and Majdanek: Cemetery of Europe - Missing Films, Memory Gaps and the Impact beyond the Courtroom of Visual Material in War Crimes Prosecutions (pages 548-566) - James Gow, Milena Michalski and Rachel Kerr
5. From the International Military Tribunal to the Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings: The American Confrontation with Nazi Criminality Revisited (pages 567-591) - Donald Bloxham
6. Watch on the Drina: Genocide, War and Nationalist Ideology (pages 592-605) - Cathie Carmichael
7. Imperialism, Anti-Imperialism and the Problem of Genocide, Past and Present (pages 606-622) - Philip Spencer
1. The Archives of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (pages 623-635) - Iva VukušiÃ„â€¡
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223