Volume 97, Issue 328: Oct 2012
Yugoslavia's Contested Past
1. Yugoslavia's Contested Past: A Special Issue (pages 537-539)
1. Commemorating a Disputed Past: Football Club and Supporters' Group War Memorials in the Former Yugoslavia (pages 540-577) - Rochard Mills
2. Anti-fascism and Montenegrin Identity since 1990 (pages 578-590) - Nebojsa Cagorovic
3. Pannonia Imperilled: Why Danilo Kiš Still Matters (pages 591-608) - John K. Cox
4. On the Road to Modernity: Textile Workers and Post-socialist Transformations in Slovenia (pages 609-629) - Nina Vodopivec
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223