Volume 97, Issue 325: Jan 2012
1. Fiction as History: The Black Death and Beyond (pages 3-23) - John Hatcher
2. Tudor: What's in a Name? (pages 24-42) - C. S. L. Davies
3. Chartism, Bronterre O'Brien and the ‘Luminous Political Example of America' (pages 43-69)- Michael Turner
4. The ‘Bandon Valley Massacre' as a Historical Problem (pages 70-98) - John M. Regan
5. The Lessons of the New Deal: Did Obama Learn the Right Ones? (pages 99-114) - Tom Badger
Access these resources now!
All past editions of History are accessible as full journals or as articles. These can be accessed if you are a member who is also subscribed to History.
You need to be logged in to the HA website and subscribed to History to use the link below:
If you would like to add History to your subscriptions please contact our Membership Team:
Tel: 0300 100 0223